Our client is a family retail business that prides itself on fostering a stable, hardworking culture and collaborative team environment. They are currently going through an exceptional growth busy period after Covid and are looking for an AP Officer to be part of their team.
As an AP Officer your responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Coding, batching and entry of a high volume of supplier invoices
- Rental payment reconciliations
- Processing domestic and international payments
- Back up for Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with admin tasks
- Involvement in process improvements and setting up processes.
To be considered for this Accounts Payable position you will have:
- Strong end-to-end AP experience
- Ability to start immediately
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Payable Officer position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 5982 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.