Our client is a small business that has been around for over 40 years, experiencing growth even through this years’ pandemic. They are a leading supplier in the retail space. The team is small and close knit, so they are after someone that will be happy to stay in this role for the long run!
This is a full-time permanent position. It is a hands-on role where your time will be split between the following Administrative and Accounting duties:
- AR duties
- Allocating of costs
- Collection calls
- Bank reconciliation
- Entering of invoices
- Assist sales team with orders and booking freight
- Assist with end of year reports
- Administration duties
- Maintain office tidiness
- Answering calls and dealing with customer queries
For this Accounts Administrator position, our client is looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Accounting and administration related role
- Happy to stay in this role for the foreseeable future
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be constantly liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- A good attitude to learn and a strong desire to work a broad role that includes both administration and accounting duties are also required
- Happy to work in the Ryde area
This hybrid role is suited to someone who wants a stable role.
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Administrator role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5902 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.