Our client is a growing business that has multiple well-known subsidiaries. They distribute household appliances as well as consumer products.
They have a workplace culture that is friendly, helpful and collaborative. The team is composed of individuals that are passionate about the company’s brand and products.
As the Shipping Officer you will work as part of a team of 3 and your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of freight forwarders and customs agents, including approval of rates and invoices
- In co-ordination with operations managers, develop, implement and monitor operations procedures to ensure the accurate and timely recording of inventory
- Coordination of shipping documentation including customs clearance, invoices, letter of credits
- Liaising with manufacturers and freight forwarders on delivery of orders
- Allocation of forward exchange contracts to shipments in collaboration with finance
- Contribute to the development of shipping policies and procedures
Our client is looking for a Shipping Officer that fulfils the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar shipping, aligning to the duties outlined above
- Good communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Shipping Officer position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5832 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.