Our client is a fast growing property investment company with eyes on dominating the Sydney market. You’ll join a culture of success, led by a passionate senior management team who between them have years of industry knowledge and expertise. With an internal ‘work hard, play hard’ culture, you will become a part of progressive, dedicated team who love what they do and work both collaboratively and efficiently. You will play a vital role in a business which is on its way to the top and gain invaluable experience on the way.
- Your role will see you working closely with a talented Finance Manager who will in turn allow you a lot of autonomy with your day to day duties. You will be responsible for a number of projects and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- High level analysis of a number of existing, and newly created, projects
- Regular liaison with Senior Management to report on findings, presenting findings when required
- Developing, documenting and maintaining new internal policy and procedure documents
- Assisting Senior Management with the development of business-wide process improvement mapping
- Project Managing the implementation of a number of new process improvement initiatives
- Development of streamlined reporting models
- Ad hoc duties as the role continues to evolve
In order to be considered for this Project Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Significant experience working in a similar, busy project based role
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a similar industry
- The confidence to present to senior stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Oliver McGill at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 4562 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.