Our client is one of Australia’s most renowned Arts bodies. They have built up a strong reputation for their production of some groundbreaking events in recent years. Their close-knit and high-performing team are currently seeking a talented Financial Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis, to support them through a busy end of year.
Your role as a Financial Accountant will see you taking responsibility for a variety of financial accounting tasks to support the team, these will include but not be limited to:
- Production of the P&L
- Maintaining and Reconciling the GL
- Allocating payments to suppliers (low volume)
- Assisting with monthly reporting
To be successful in this Financial Accountant role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with SAP B1 is highly regarded
- Experience in a similar Financial Accounting role
- Understanding of FBT & Tax from a NFP background
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionally qualified or near qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Available to start work in January 2021
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5942 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.