Our client is a niche marketing and media business that enjoy significant year on year growth and a hugely successful track record. Operating from stunning offices in the CBD, they are looking for a hard working Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. They are about to go through some significant business changes which will mean learning and development opportunities within the team.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working in small finance team, reporting to the Finance Director who has a wealth of experience to share with you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Job reconciliations (advertising and media jobs for revenue take up)
- Covering the AP payment weekly batch, some vendor set ups and house invoices
- Client invoicing monthly, assisting with revenue reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Month end assistance
As the ideal candidate you must have:
- A degree qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite, together with a strong attention to details
- A ‘can do’ work ethic and a great team player!
- At least 2 years in an Accounting role
- Worked in advertising, media, or a professional services/billings environment
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5610 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.