Our client is a growing fin-tech business that is looking to add to their high performing finance team here in Sydney. Now is an unbeatable time to join this business as they build a high calibre, energised and forward-thinking finance team here in the CBD. This is a finance department headed by talented senior management with a successful track record of managing, mentoring and developing her staff.
Your role as the Assistant Accountant will support the Finance Manager and work in a team of 6 in total. Your duties to begin with, will include (but are not limited to):
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Commission Calculations
- Intercompany Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Overseeing Accounts Payable
In order to be considered for this Assistant Accountant opportunity, you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified and studying towards your professional qualification (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role where you have been involved in the month end process
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A ‘can do’ attitude as well as a passion for financial accounting
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5915 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.