Our client is one of Australia’s leading private healthcare providers and have a long and rich history in providing Australians with unparalleled care. With over 50 facilities around Australia, and with a significant upcoming investment, they are poised to take advantage of the rapidly evolving Australian healthcare space through acquisition. Their Head Office is based in Sydney’s lower North Shore in Crows Nest close to public transport. Due to this growth they are looking for an accounts payable officer to sit in a high calibre accounts team.
As the AP Officer, you will report into a talented AP Team Leader who takes an active interest in growing and developing staff. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices approx. 80 - 100 per day
- Ensuring monthly review and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Managing all AP related queries
- Compiling weekly payment and EFT run
To be considered for this Accounts Payable position, you will be:
- Experience using Basware will be very highly regarded
- Immediately available or on a less than 1-week notice period
- At least 3 years experience in a full function AP environment
If you are keen to find out more about this AP Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5654 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.