Our client is one of Sydney’s reputable education providers, who operate both within the educational and not-for-profit sectors. The company are set to experience one of the biggest on-sets of change over the next year and are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Management Accountant to join their stable team of 6.
In this fast-paced Senior Management Accountant role, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing the budgeting process
- Preparing the operational budget annually
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Updating and maintaining the finance dashboards
- Preparing short-term and long-term forecasts
- Developing and managing a team of 1 direct report
To be considered a strong candidate for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Senior Management Accountant role
- Education/Not-for-Profit/Retail industry experience is highly regarded
- Technology 1 experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Tangible examples of process improvement and achievements in past roles
- Strong mentoring skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5456 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.