Our client has a diverse product offering and were purchased by a large global business in 2014. While this gives them great financial backing and stability, here in Australia they still operate with a small-medium company culture and feel. The business has an emphasis on the team, promoting its core values and offers a flexible working environment and arrangements.
This Analyst role has been created to support the Financial Controller with the rebates process and analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of rebates in line with Trading Agreements & seasonal sales promotion activity
- Proactively collaborate with the Sales team to ensure rebates for the upcoming seasons or promotions are created so that rebates are accrued correctly
- Responsible for ensuring the timely processing of rebate claims for customers
- Work with Sales and Finance around setting up Trading agreement targets and analysis of results and forecast of results to make adjustments and recommendations as required
- Rebates reconciliations
- Support strategic commercial analysis and insights relating to sales & pricing, and profitability from Trading agreements
To be considered for this Rebates Analyst role the key things you will need to have to be considered are:
- A Degree in finance or commerce
- Experience in Rebates clear on your resume
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting, analyst, or finance role
- Exceptional communication skills
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please apply through the links below. Applications will be reviewed late next week.
If you are keen to apply for this role please apply below. For any further queries you can contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5876.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.