Our client is a medium sized niche services provider based near Botany. With operations around the world they have a well-established and highly regarded reputation in their space.
This ANZ focused Finance Manager role is based in the APAC HQ in South Sydney and parking is available. As a business they have a professional and friendly culture with a host of long-standing employees.
This position has arisen due to an internal restructure as a result of growth. Throughout 2020 they have performed well and have exciting plans in the pipeline for 2021.
Your role as Finance Manager will report to a talented Chief Financial Officer and be broad and varied, including (but not limited to):
- Supervise, motivate and develop an accounting team of 2 direct reports whilst taking a hands-on approach to the departments smooth running.
- Stakeholder management – supporting & providing financial knowledge and advice to operational Managers
- Creating and analysing BI reports to provide valuable insights
- Play a significant role in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ownership of monthly financial reporting including analysis and commentary
- Working with the CFO to ensure all statutory, financial, tax and audit obligations are complied with
- Providing analysis and interpretation of financial and operational results
- Cashflow reporting
- Oversight of payroll related tasks and accounting entries
- Ongoing project work involving process & systems improvement initiatives
In order to be considered for this Finance Manager role you MUST be comfortable with the majority of the aforementioned tasks and meet the following criteria:
- Recently worked in a hands-on and broad finance role for a medium sized business and remain willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and lead by example.
- Proven staff management experience
- Demonstrable experience in financial / management accounting and analysis
- Be systems savvy and IT literate
- Confidence and strength of communication skills to effectively liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Those who have similar experience to that outlined above who have previously worked as a Senior Accountant or Senior Financial / Management Accountant are welcome to apply.
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact David Landau at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 5819 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.