Our client is a large consumer goods manufacturer, listed overseas and with a strong Australian presence. They are known as a credible and trusted brand with a wide range of household goods you would recognise.
As an employer, they offer flexible working arrangements, flexi-days, health benefits for you and your family as well an onsite parking!
This Finance Manager role has been created to work as the 2IC to the Head of Finance, managing a small team and responsible for:
- Financial and statutory reporting for the Australian business
- Manage the end of month process
- Management reporting, commentary and variance analysis, cost accounting
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, re-forecasting
- Financial Analysis including; COGS, Trade Spend, Sales analysis
- Managing working capital
- Regulatory reporting. US GAAP, SOX, SEC Reporting
- Tax reporting, BAS, FBT
- Managing a small team providing training and mentorship
Candidates must be CA or CPA qualified with exceptional English communication skills.
You will currently be managing staff and be able to be hands on assistance at month end, while also being able to provide value add analysis for the Head of Finance.
Experience in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries is also a requirement to be invited for interview.
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5537 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.