Our client is a legal firm with a great reputation across multiple sectors. As an integral part of the finance team, you will have a great opportunity to lead the working capital process including billings and build relationships across the firm. Our client makes their culture a priority and strives to provide development opportunities for all. This is an amazing chance to join an organisation that will put your development at the forefront and encourage your ambition.
As the Billings Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full end to end billings process including producing invoices and answering billing related question
- Managing the collections process
- Manage monthly and quarterly billings runs
- Prepare and distribute WIP & Debtors reports
- Work with Principals to review WIP & Debtor reports
- Assist with process improvements
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
To be considered for this Billings Officer role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Significant working capital and billings experience
- Experience in the billing process in a legal or professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Billing Officer role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5722 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.