Our client is centrally based in the Sydney CBD. They are a global and well-established travel business that has continued to grow year on year. They possess a supportive, hardworking and fast paced workplace culture where they value and promote a work life balance.
This Accounts Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate with a background in AR or Revenue. Your responsibilities will include:
- Revenue Reconciliations with multiple System and processing invoices and Credit notes in a timely manner.
- Reviewing monthly client revenue data and calculation for Management Fee Journal each month end.
- Keeping the accounting records up-to-date by recording and posting inter-company journals
- Working with Internal Clients both national and international.
- Assisting Revenue and Settlements Manager and other members with ad-hoc requests and urgent tasks
- Debtors Reconciliation and working with Internal client regarding outstanding invoices and payment.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Revenue reconciliations experience
- Degree qualified as a minimum
- 12-24 months experience in an Accounting role
- Ideally coming from a large corporate business
- Strong excel skills with vlook up and pivot tables as a minimum
- Strong communication skills to deal with external vendors and internal employees
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5488 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.