Our longstanding client is without doubt one of the most progressive mid-tier business advisory firms in Sydney. They enjoy a high performance and collaborative culture coupled with a management team brimming with talent.
On offer is a cutting-edge working environment which is almost completely paperless with state-of-the-art cloud based systems and electronic workpapers.
This is a firm that strives to ensure they are at the forefront of everything they do both internally for their staff, and externally for their clients.
With a diverse list of high-profile clients, this firm provides an ideal environment for talented individuals to propel their career in the right direction as they always look to nurture talent and promote from within.
Upon commencement in this Supervisor position you will report in to a talented, upbeat and nurturing Manager. You will be in the favourable position of managing one Junior Accountant. Thereafter the plan would be to build on your supervisory experience, grow your team and progress to Manager level.
Your role as Supervisor will be broad and varied and see you working closely with a variety of high profile clients. You will add value by assisting them to understand and achieve their business goals.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Regular liaison with a range of clients including companies, trusts, SMSFs and High Net Worth individuals
- Preparation of tax returns and financials
- Utilising Xero to produce monthly reports
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and developing your team
- Liaison with government bodies – e.g. ATO, OSR, ASIC
In order to be considered for this Supervisor opportunity you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. ACA, CA or equivalent) - or close to completing
- Prior Business Services experience
- Exposure to a range of clients
- Wanting to progress your career – either currently working as a Supervisor, or as a Senior ready to take a step up
- Exposure to various structures including SMSFs, trusts, and companies
- Understanding of GST, preparation of BAS, IAS and GST reconciliations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as the position will offer regular direct exposure to clients
If you are keen to find out more about this Supervisor position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645 quoting reference 5744 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.