Our client is an established and well respected education organisation which is founded on Christian principles. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The senior management team with whom you will be working closely, are of a high calibre and commercially astute. If you are looking to join an organisation which has its values at the core of its work, this is a role where you can make a meaningful and direct impact.
As the FP&A Analyst, your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing and delivering monthly reporting for the CFO and Board
- Developing analytics and reporting frameworks
- Providing relevant analysis for senior leadership
- Analysis and reporting on cashflow and liquidity
- Analysis and reporting on Capital Works projects
- Be an integral part of improvement and change projects as they arise
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
To be considered for this FP&A Analyst role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in financial planning & analysis
- Strong understanding of cashflow and liquidity analysis
- A desire to work in a values driven organisation with Christian principles at its core
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional accounting qualification (CA or CPA) would be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this FP&A Analyst role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5764 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.