Our client, a European listed success story, operates within the highly innovative and lucrative medical devices industry. Locally, they are market leaders, and with plans to continue their presence through natural growth and acquisition, their story is a true testament to an organisation that is built on dynamism, work / life balance and the continued recognition of the efforts of their staff.
Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, this Financial Analyst role has been scoped to provide the business with useful insights into their performance and recommendations for business growth. More specifically as the Financial Analyst, your role will involve:
- Partnering with Directors in allowing them to drive forward the revenue of a specialist division of the business
- Analyse sales deals to maximise profitability
- Enhance sales, profit and performance reporting
- Assist in procurement planning and inventory management
- Lead on an array of projects to drive efficiencies
- Build and maintaining models to assist the business with its strategic decision making
- Working with the FP&A Manager to help the business grow its bottom line and market share
- Manage the cashflow, forecasting, reporting and P&L analysis
- Act as the lynchpin between the sales and operations divisions and the finance team itself
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone looking to step up into a true business facing, analytical, value-add role.
To be considered for this Financial Analyst role, you will need to have worked in a product based industry and have the majority of the following key skills:
- Worked with non-finance staff in helping them to understand what drives their performance
- Worked in an inventory or FMCG based company
- Proficiency in the use of SAP is preferred (or another large ERP)
- Experience working on a systems implementation
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA qualified) would be ideal, but not essential
Those that meet the above criteria that have worked in a related role such as Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Business Analyst etc. are welcome to apply.
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Analyst position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5752 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.