Our client is a successful Australian business that has been growing year on year. They are based in the Sutherland Shire with parking available. They possess a friendly and supportive working culture where they give their staff the autonomy to make their mark. Our client is on the lookout for a motivated Financial Accountant to join their finance team and take on a broad and varied role.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be trusted with a variety of duties designed to challenge and build your skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of monthly Financial Reporting packs
- Cost management and analysis
- Intercompany reconciliations and consolidation of group entities
- Preparation of all entities - BAS, IAS, FBT and Payroll Tax liabilities
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashflow management and update cashflow/ budget on a weekly basis
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assisting with building financial models and budgets each fiscal year
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
- 3 to 5 years of experience at the Financial Accountant level including preparation of the month-end close in full
- Studying towards your CA/CPA or fully qualified
- Experience in accounting for multiple entities and exposure to project-based accounting
- Strong communication skills in order to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Able to travel and work in the Sutherland Shire
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5751 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.