Our client is a homegrown Australian FMCG phenomenon with an impressive track record of growth and a pioneer in its industry. Having taken the market by storm, it has forced many established players to rethink their growth strategies. Offering real scope to interact with stakeholders and investors both here and abroad
This Senior Financial Accounting role will sit within the wider Finance team and will support the continued growth of the organization. Directly reporting in to the Financial Controller and managing a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the month-end results for the Corporate business units including consolidations, FX movements, intercompany issues and group reconciliations
- Ensuring the half and full-year reporting is completed within timeframes
- Acting as the key contact for all interim and year-end external audits
- Co-ordinate and oversee the annual budgeting and conducting the cost analysis of the quarterly forecast
- Ensuring all the tax obligations are met, including payroll, WHT and FBT
- Oversight of the AP and AR functions to ensure they are running smoothly
- Management of a Financial Accountant
- Overview of the group treasury and cash management function
- As well as the above requirements, there will also be opportunities to drive process improvements and lead various projects to automate the finance functions
To be considered for this role, you will hold tertiary qualifications, (CA / CPA) and have previously held a Financial Accounting role. Other key requirements will be exposure to tax (mostly local) and FX movements. As the business continues to grow exponentially, this role will only get busier and more complex and will certainly require someone that has a fair amount of grit and ambition to develop with the role and the team.
Being a newly created role, there will be significant opportunities to take on more responsibilities as the business continues to flourish.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4489 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.