Our client is a growing Australian business based in Alexandria. They are located near Green Square Station and have modern and open plan offices. They possess a workplace culture that is team-based, helpful and family friendly office composed of individuals that are passionate about the company’s brand and products. Our client is also a big advocate of environmental sustainability.
As the Senior AP Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full Accounts Payable Function
- Maintaining a clean Creditors Ledger
- Reconciliations of key supplier accounts
- Processing of supplier weekly payment runs including foreign currency payments
- Reconciling Corporate Credit transactions and processing expense claims through Concur
- Monitoring prepayments to both local and international suppliers
Our client is looking for a candidate that fulfils a majority of the following criteria:
- At least 5 years’ working as an AP Officer
- Good communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Happy to work in Alexandria
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior AP Officer position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5615 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.