Our client is a successful business focusing on providing solutions to the Building Services industry. They have created a very successful team orientated work-environment that is second to none. This role is a standalone Payroll Manager role covering all aspects of payroll. Located near Parramatta, they are close to public transport but also have off street parking available if you prefer to drive in a handy convenient location.
As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll duties for Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks that includes:
- Full-function payroll split 70:30 between weekly and monthly payments
- Streamlining and improving the payroll function, where appropriate
- Maintaining accurate personnel records and appropriate pay entitlements
- Preparing relevant statutory reports
- Setting up new starters and preparing letters of offer
- Involvement in value-add projects
Your role as Payroll Manager will see you take full ownership of the payroll function. To be considered for this Payroll Manager role you will have:
- Prior experience in a standalone Payroll position
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail will be essential
- Great interpersonal skills are essential and you must display both the confidence and professionalism to handle enquiries from all staff members
- Prior experience with ADP Payforce Global will be highly advantageous
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Manager position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4327 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.