Our client, an ASX listed software development company, is seeking an experienced Financial / Management Accountant to join their team.
They are a mid-size business, focused on offering the best solutions to their customers through both products and services. Located in Sydney’s CBD, close to public transport, this company offers a strong team culture with a professional approach.
Working closely with (and being mentored by) a talented Big 4 qualified Financial Controller, you will take on an attractively, broad role offering challenge and variety.
This position has an appealing split of month-to-month duties coupled with commercial and value add involvement. Your role as Financial / Management Accountant will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of month end and board reports for use by senior management
- Provide transparency and commentary around variances
- Preparation of cashflow analysis and forecast
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- BAS, PAYG, FBT and payroll tax compliance
- Assisting with the audit and responding to information requests
- Projects and continuous process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this Financial / Management Accountant position you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Be excited to take on a position with a broad remit where you can add value, take on responsibility and grow your skillset as the company continues to thrive
- Have a passion for participating in projects and process improvements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively liaise and partner with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial / Management Accountant position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5445 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.