Our client is a hugely successful Australian FinTech leader with an impressive track record of growth and achievement.
This organisation is now on the lookout for a dedicated Financial Analyst / Management Accountant to add value to their high performance and talented team.
This is a business with a great culture and unique working environment, placing a huge emphasis on creating a place to work that is second to none.
You will report in to an impressive and knowledgeable FP&A Manager who thrives on training and developing his staff. This is an opportunity to forge a career and progress down the financial planning and analysis pathway within a highly reputable FinTech player.
Your role as the Financial Analyst / Management Accountant will offer appealing breadth and variety. Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process
- In depth analysis on marketing spend and ROI
- Competitor analysis and market mapping
- Providing support to the CFO and other stakeholders on a range of process improvement projects
- Assistance with the preparation of special reports and presentations notably around investment
- Answering finance related queries from across the business
- The identification, through analysis, of new business opportunities
- Supporting the development of the wider team and contributing to the smooth running of the finance function
To be considered for this Financial Analyst / Management Accountant role you must possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Ambition to take a step up from your current commercial role (perhaps as a Management Accountant, Financial Analyst etc. OR make a first move out of a Chartered firm)
- A firm grasp of the key frameworks of finance
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Have worked within Financial Services (or have audited Financial Services clients), Technology, or associated industries
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders and work in a commercially flavoured business partnering capacity
- Be able to demonstrate a stable work history coupled with a track record of achievement
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Analyst / Management Accountant position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5495 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.