This ASX-listed resources business enjoys significant Australian operations and enviable partnerships with some of the World’s largest companies. At present, the business is gearing up for their most groundbreaking growth period to date. Boasting unlimited career opportunities, this business is poised to become one of Australia’s headline exporters within the next 5 years.
Your role as the Financial Accountant will report directly in to the Financial Accounting Manager. As you master your tasks, more will be passed over to you ensuring you remain engaged and challenged. Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of the annual subsidiary financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of the Group financial statements for both half and full years
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly consolidation for the Group
- Assist with the preparation of other ad hoc reports and schedules
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on the preparation of other financial statements and joint venture agreements
- Preparation of the monthly reconciliations
- Coordinating with auditors on half year and year end audits
- Significant involvement in a number of projects
In order to be considered for this Financial Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Have worked in a complex Financial Accounting role, ideally with subsidiary reporting exposure
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4572 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.