Our client is an established and well respected accountancy firm specialising in tax and statutory matters for their clients. Working with small to medium sized businesses, they strive to provide their clients with the highest quality service. Founded over 30 years ago, our client has grown to become a highly reputable name known for their trustworthiness and excellent delivery. They are a small team with great tenure in a relaxed but professional environment.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Completing tax returns and statutory accounting for clients of small to medium sized businesses
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis to confirm the details for their returns
- Exposure to trust accounting and SMSF
- Providing explanations for clients on how best to proceed manage their tax compliance
- Liaising with clients, becoming a trusted advisor to them
To be considered for this role, you should possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Completed or working towards full CA or CPA
- Significant experience in completing client tax returns and statutory accounting
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian tax system and statutory accounting
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence to build strong and productive relationships with clients
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 4344 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.