Have you ever wanted to work for an entertainment company, immediately recognised around the world? With a significant online, retail and live scene presence their brand is synonymous with the music, streaming and movie industries.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will report to an impressive Financial Controller and you will get involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing the GL for month-end, including preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial Account review and analysis
- Processing of the monthly payroll
- Preparation of the FBT returns
- Completion of third party reporting such as to industry bodies
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role you will need the following background and experience:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant (e.g. CA/CPA/CIMA)
- Solid exposure to preparation of the GL for month-end
- Ideally have worked within a multi-national environment
- Energy, drive and willingness to learn
- A great ‘can-do’ attitude
- Prior experience with Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management will be highly advantageous
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5556 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.