Our client is a successful Property company located in newly refurbished offices in the heart of the CBD. They are currently on the hunt for a Property Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. On offer is a friendly and upbeat office culture and a manager that loves to mentor and develop staff. Our client is an established, stable and successful organisation with exciting future plans.
As the Property Accountant, you will report to a talented Financial Controller and be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Preparation of monthly reporting for a collection of properties
- Variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, general ledger reconciliations, budgeting, and monthly journals
- Acting as a contact point for non-finance personnel and management based at the properties.
This will be a broad and varied role and you will be a pivotal part of a busy, professional and friendly team.
This role gives you an excellent opportunity to expand on your business partnering abilities whilst developing both your financial and management accounting skills.
To be considered for this role you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Have either completed or be studying towards your professional Accounting qualification (such as CA/CPA or equivalent).
- You must have a strong grounding working in a property business previously in a role incorporating much of the above.
- MRI knowledge is essential
- Additionally as the ideal candidate you will have an enthusiastic and can do attitude coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Those that have worked as a Financial Accountant or Corporate Accountant (or similar) within the property space using MRI are welcome to apply.
If you are keen to find out more about this Property Accountant position, please contact David Landau at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 5745 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.