Our client is a well-established marketing/advertising company based in the upper North Shore. Their clients include well known Supermarkets and Banks across Australia, NZ & the US.
As the Bookkeeper, you will play a pivotal role within the organisation and be offered a flexible work / life balance.
As the P/T Bookkeeper you will support the head of Finance with a combination of transactional accounting & administrative duties. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end duties
- Processing payroll
- Administrative responsibilities and other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Part time Bookkeeper role, you will have the following:
- Experience as a Bookkeeper
- Strong transactional accounting experience
- Australian Citizenship & Permanent Residency
- Australian Drivers licence & car
- Exposure to Netsuite would be a significant advantage
If you are keen to apply for this Bookkeeper role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5991 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.