With global turnover of close to $2bn, and a leader in the medical devices healthcare space, our client is considered one of the world’s most innovative and progressive in its market. Strong brand presence and increasing market share has led to a business with endless career opportunities across its multiple divisions locally, and off-shore. The settling in of a number of recent acquisitions has identified urgent needs to increase reporting transparency, and insight analysis to drive better forecasting.
This FP&A Manager sits in their largest division and reports to the Divisional ANZ CFO and has a number of key deliverables including:
- Direct Management of two Business Analysts and playing a critical role in the ANZ finance team
- Leading the Divisional Financial Planning and Management Reporting processes across the APAC region
- Providing commercial and financial decision support to the regional business leaders
- Working with the business to support them in managing their risks and opportunities to achieve and exceed targets
- Providing comprehensive analysis and commentary around the divisional financial and commercial performance
- Driving process improvements and collaboration within pricing and controllership teams to mitigate P&L risks
- Delivering special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis as needed
- Performing advanced financial and feasibility analyses, whilst incorporating finance, commercial, regulatory and market dynamics into the modelling
- Carry out planning and demonstrate impacts of strategies and decisions on the business to assist with decision making
To make this FP&A Manager role a success, ideally you will have:
- Experience working in an organisation that has multiple stakeholders, ideally a matrix – style environment typically found in global businesses with overseas parents
- At least 4 +years in a FP&A or Planning function, with exposure to complex budgets and data
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence decision makers
- Ideally, a technical accounting foundation such as Audit or Chartered
If you are keen to apply for this FP&A Manager role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5684 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.