Richard Lloyd has been engaged by this well-established, and continuously growing Technology firm to find their new Financial Controller.
Our client is a true Australian ecommerce success story that is always one step ahead of their competition. They are known as the ‘go-to’ provider within their sector. They are an innovative, fast-paced and forward-thinking business with offices in multiple global locations.
As the Financial Controller you will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the Accounting function whilst reporting in to a talented and high calibre CFO with an impressive background in the technology industry. Your remit will include:
- Manage the compliance and day to day financial reporting activities of the business
- Supervise a team of five staff (local and offshore) to ensure the smooth running of the finance function
- Ensure the timely preparation of monthly management accounts including detailed review and analysis of the P&L and balance sheet
- Take the lead in the budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management process
- Become the go to person for board reporting and KPI analysis as the company continues to grow
- Regularly liaise with overseas offices whilst reviewing their figures
- Constantly drive process improvements and enhance company performance
To be considered for this Financial Controller role, you must meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Have previous staff management experience
- Prior experience working in a broad full function accounting role
- You will ideally have worked in a Chartered environment and have made the move in to commerce
- You may be a Senior Financial Accountant or Finance Manager and looking to take a step up
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA / CIMA / CPA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in driving process improvement initiatives and influencing change
- Capability and willingness to roll up your sleeves across all levels of the accounting function
- Proven career track record exhibiting achievement and stability
This is a highly sought after opportunity and a true platform upon which to further enhance your career.
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Controller position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5961 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.