Our client is a global media content creator. They have instantly recognisable productions and names. Currently they produce shows and content that is available on almost 300 platforms worldwide. They have a great family feel atmosphere and exceptional tenure of staff.
As the Financial Analyst you will support the FP&A manager by:
- Supporting the month end, quarterly and year end close process at a local and group reporting level, including variance analysis and commentary
- Preparing weekly direct cash flow forecasts
- Supporting the annual budget process including budget pack and other internal reporting
- Quarterly group reporting requirements
- Support the Senior Management Accountant with the management and reporting of distribution royalties
To be considered for this Financial Analyst role you will
- Have good experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Have demonstrated excellent analytical/planning skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Analyst position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5448 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.