Our client is a leading healthcare group, who have been providing solutions and care for the community for many years. They have a number of clinics, hospitals and services tailored to provide a broad offering to patients.
They have strong values incorporating innovation and best practice. They measure success on how well they care for their people internally ad externally.
This is a terrific chance to work in an organisation that continuously strives to be better in all that they do.
Your role as Financial Accountant reports to a Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Liaising and partnering with non-finance stakeholders and answering their queries
- Preparation and review of the P&L statements for each location/site
- Business case analysis
- Supervision, motivation and coaching of one staff
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with tax and statutory reporting requirements
In order to be considered for this Financial Accountant role, you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Financial Accountants or Senior Accountants that have worked in the healthcare (or related) sector who are familiar with the technicalities and language of the industry
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Ambitious and driven to progress your career to become a Finance Manager in the next 12-18 months
- Broad accounting background incorporating the aforementioned tasks
- Prior experience coaching, supervising or mentoring staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with both finance and non accounting stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive is a pre-requisite in this role
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5671 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.