Our client is a leading multiplatform media services organisation that have offices globally. They are a well-established business in Sydney with a high performing finance team who have great tenure. Our client possesses an open, fast paced culture with a good balance between work and life. They highly value training and development and ensure extra courses are accessible to you. They are currently hiring a Financial Accountant with strong reconciliations experience.
As the Financial Accountant, your role will include (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Month end processes such as preparing and posting month-end journals, unit cost calculations, accrual and provision accounting
- Variance analysis and providing commentary
- Stock, inventory and provision reconciliations, identifying and resolving reconciling items
- Business partnering across the division and building relations with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for candidates who fit the following profile:
- Studying towards or fully qualified as a CA/CPA
- Working experience as a Financial Accountant or a Senior Assistant accountant ready to step up
- Have strong GL and Balance Sheets reconciliations experience
- Can prepare the P&L Statement and Balance Sheet
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ideally have around 3-5 years of accounting experience
If this sounds like you, I would be keen to review your resume!
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5584 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.