Our client is one of Australia’s leading ASX-listed construction and engineering companies. With multiple entities across the company, this role will assist with finalising various projects for the business.
This is an all-encompassing Finance Manager role, where your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Controlling the end-to-end financial processes for multiple projects
- Business partnering with senior management
- Answering all project related queries e.g. revenue, cost, risk
- Project forecasting
- Month-end close duties
To be considered for this Finance Manager you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience within Construction/Engineering or related industry
- CA/CPA qualified
- Knowledge of project-based accounting
- Strong technical accounting and analysis skills
- Immediate availability to commence the role
- Oracle experience is advantageous
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5856 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.