Our client takes pride in cultivating an open and creative environment where employees can develop their experience and skills with the support of a talented leadership team. This luxury retailer is continuing to grow and has multiple revenue streams, providing a stable and exciting opportunity for a skilled Company Accountant to utilise their skills and progress in their career.
As the Company Accountant, you will perform a variety of duties designed to challenge and build upon your existing skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of payroll on a weekly basis
- Transactional accounting (AP / AR)
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Handling supplier enquiries
- Preparation of BAS and FBT
- General ledger reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
To be successful in this role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Proficiency in the use of Xero
- Payroll experience
- Extensive experience in a similar, broad accounting role
- You may have been an Assistant Accountant, Company Accountant or Bookkeeper
You will have a strong work ethic and be open to learning new skills and taking on additional responsibilities. Attention to detail is important and you must be able to take on a variety of tasks with a head-on approach. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5959 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.