Our client has over 10 years’ experience in the supply, logistics and distribution industries. They have a strong client base and are still growing very quickly. This growth has created the need for an Accountant to support the Financial Controller.
This newly created position will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and reviewing the Accounts Receivable and Payable clerks
- Month end reporting for review
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Data entry for two company entities
- Assistance with Payroll processing
- General ledger maintenance
- Implement invoice monitoring systems
- Inventory control
- Job Costing
We are looking for CA/CPA Qualified Accountants who have worked in a small team and are happy to be hands on and roll up their sleeves where required. You will enjoy improving systems and processes and have achievements that can verify this.
Excellent communication skills and experience with the mentioned tasks are essential. It would also be highly desirable that you are available to start work in the next two weeks.
If you are keen to apply for this Company Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5917 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.