Our client is a fast paced recruitment business with a very strong reputation in the market. They are an international business and believe in valuing their employees and spreading an enthusiastic and hardworking team culture.
As the Company Accountant you will sit within a team reporting to the managing director. You will have the opportunity to manage a team of two. As the Company Accountant your responsibilities will include (but not limited to);
- Running 2 pay runs on a weekly basis for contractors as well as permanent staff
- Accounts Payable
- Back up for Accounts Receivable
- Reporting for consultants as well as the executive team
- Calculation and reporting of commission
- Maintaining of Insurances
- Answering any queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required
Candidates that will be considered for this role must have:
- At least 5 + years of similar experience;
- Great communication skills as you will be dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- Good attitude, adaptable and good work ethic as this is ever changing role
- Intermediate Excel skills – pivot and vlookups is a must
- Experience using Xero and Astute would be preferable but not needed
If you are keen to apply for this Company Accountant, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017 quoting reference 5532 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.