Our client is an international marketing and media organisation operating for over 30 years. In Australia they are listed on the ASX. They have produced and distributed many hours of entertainment locally and overseas. Their offices have a relaxed yet professional culture and they are a very family friendly business.
This Business Analyst project role will be 3-6 months following a business restructure (most likely 6) and will be focused on providing insights and analysis such as:
- Review, analyse, then create reports on historic Distribution and Films’ royalty statements and any supporting schedules.
- Use Navision to download information into Excel then create meaningful reports
- Review and analysis of quarterly royalty statements for back end participants, reconciliation of what has been paid to date.
- Reconciliations and analysis of Distribution Agreements
If you have strong experience in Navision/Microsoft NAV and advanced Excel, we want to hear from you!
Key things our client is looking for are:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the music, media, TV, or publishing industries, who have gained knowedge of royalty calculations and payments.
- Someone that can start in the next 2 weeks and will commit to the 3-6 month contract
- Advanced Excel skills to manipulate and create reports for senior Management
If you think this is a good description of your background, we would love for you to apply to the role.
Please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647 quoting reference 5983 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.