Our client is a renewable energy business with a global presence. Having established themselves in Australia they are backed by a huge parent company. This business has a strategy plan to be a major player in their market and they seek those who will share their excitement and want to play a role in this success story. Our client is based in North Sydney, just a short walk from the station in modern offices.
This multi-faceted Assistant Accountant position will quickly evolve. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in preparation of cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation
- Perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions
- Assist in preparing FBT and BAS returns with external tax professionals
- Accounts payable and receivable duties
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant position you will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified and ready to start or be studying towards a CA, CPA, ACA or ACCA qualification
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of working experience with AP, AR and end of month related duties
- It will be ideal if you have experience working a medium to larger sized organisation
- Industry related experience from energy, gas, utility or telco would be highly regarded and advantageous
- Strong communication skills and a hands-on attitude
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5957 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.