Our Client is a privately owned retail business that has grown exponentially in the last 6 years. They are still on a rapid growth trajectory and the team need a great Assistant Accountant to come and help them out. This small office has a relaxed atmosphere that is the perfect learning environment for an aspiring junior candidate.
As the Assistant Accountant your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- High volume Accounts Payable
- Inputting sales & purchases into MYOB
- Weekly billing to outlets/stores for revenue evaluation
- Excel spreadsheet maintenance
- Assistance with credit control and debtor reporting.
- Assistance with cashflow reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Rent reconciliations
To be considered for this position you will have the following attributes:
- 1 – 2 years accounting experience – we are looking for juniors!
- An accounting related degree or equivalent
- A knowledge of fixed assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MYOB
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant with Richard Lloyd Recruitment role 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.