Our client is a multinational specialist contractor providing innovative solutions within the construction and infrastructure space. They have been around for over 50 years and continue to grow across the globe. The finance team is supportive and driven.
As the Credit Officer, you will be part of a team reporting into an experienced Credit manager. You will be responsible for:
- Credit risk assessments based on credit reports and trade references
- Ensure accurate On-boarding of new customers
- Collection calls and maintaining up to date debt collection notes
- Daily processing and allocating of payments received
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts if needed
- Query resolution
- Initiate monthly reviews of debtor ledger with key sales personnel
To be considered for this Credit Officer role you will have:
- Prior experience working in a broad AR role
- Experience processing high volume invoices
- Capable of working in a fast paced, professional environment
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Credit Officer position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5117 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.