Our client is a successful Australian business that has been growing year on year. They are based in the Northern Beaches with parking available. They take pride in cultivating an open and creative environment where employees can develop their experience and skills with the support of a talented team. Our client is on the lookout for a motivated Accounts Receivable Officer to join their finance team.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be trusted with a variety of duties designed to challenge and build you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Raising and issuing customer invoices & credit notes daily
- Issuing monthly statements
- Receipting and allocating payments daily
- Review and identify potential bad debt daily
- Assisting in the improvement of methods and processes
- Adhoc admin tasks
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period
- Possess around 6-12 months experience in a similar Accounts Receivable position
- You will have strong communication skills, a good work ethic and be open to learning new skills and taking on additional responsibilities when required
- Our client would also consider a part time AR Officer who can work a minimum of 30 hours across 5 working days
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Receivable Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5747 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.