Financial Controller - Healthcare - Inner West
Operating within the healthcare space, our ASX-listed client is built on the back of a generation of successful R&D, and a number of key contracts with major healthcare providers both here and off-shore.
High-profile product success has accelerated a number of R&D programs leading to a range of further products being developed globally.
Reporting to the CFO and managing a small team, as Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will be:
- The full ownership of the monthly accounting process, including detailed monthly variance analysis of the P&L and preparation of the end-of-month consolidation pack
- Preparation of monthly finance board pack
- Preparation of half and full-year statutory financial
Statements (4E / 4D) and ensuring compliance with AASB and ASX disclosure requirements
- Manage accounts payable, debtors’ records, credit control and cashflow
- Responsibility for the BAS and annual Income Tax Returns
- Provide relevant financial information for the completion of the Company’s annual R&D return
- Lead the annual audit process
- Manage and prepare revised P&L and cashflow forecasts
- Lead the annual budget process and track, report, and analyse budget variances
- Manage payroll system and process payroll for employees globally and support payroll operations in international entities
- Oversee maintenance of and improvement to IT systems and Payroll systems and processes
- Lead, train and develop the finance team
- Play an integral role in selecting and rolling out a new planning and analysis tool
To be considered for this Financial Controller role, our client is keen to meet candidates that:
- Are professionally qualified as a CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Have solid experience in broad, financial accounting and reporting focused roles. ASX experience would be superb, but not essential
- Ideally have worked in inventory-based business (again, not essential)
- Deadline-driven mindset (this is a really important bit, especially as they are listed)
- Happy to take ownership of the role and lead, mentor and upskill the team
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Controller position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 8440 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.