WE'RE SYDNEY'S SPECIALIST ACCOUNTING RECRUITER
Work with industry experts
We make it our goal to be front of mind across Sydney’s accounting community, so that we can source you the best talent in a timely manner. To ensure this we:
- Continuously hone an industry leading cloud based database of top Sydney accounting talent
- Created Sydney’s only dedicated Accounting specific Salary Survey Tool
- Provide executive insights through research and whitepapers
- Organise regular Business Seminars typically attended by an audience of 150+ accounting professionals
- Research and publish industry insights via our weekly blog and have been featured for our expertise in publications such as the Financial Review, Accountants Daily and HR Daily
SUPPORTING THE ACCOUNTING INDUSTRY
We regularly speak at industry events throughout the year (e.g. CPA, CIMA, ACCA), advising accounting professionals on matters pertaining to their career or providing hiring advice for managers.
Every month we offer interview skills training sessions for our job seekers to help build confidence in handling interview situations. Many individuals have benefited from these sessions which have helped to secure the next step in their career.
Hiring Managers love our Business Seminar Series. We frequently invite our clients along to hear from expert presenters on topics ranging from leadership and team development to economic conditions.
You trust us with your personal and confidential information and that is a responsibility we take very seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and have stringent compliance processes and safeguards in place:
- We are members of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA), the leading industry body for recruitment professionals. The RCSA ensures that recruitment professionals behave in an ethical and honest manner. We support the work that they do and are committed to leading the field when it comes to professional conduct and integrity.
- Our Temp resources undergo a thorough pre-placement screening process through WorkPro Australia. This all-inclusive system tests and certifies that our candidates are OH&S compliant in accordance with the requirements specified by their individual industries.
- We only represent job seekers who are able to prove that they are eligible and qualified to work in Australia.
If you’re looking for a recruiter who will help you navigate the recruitment process and source the best talent in the market, you can rely on us to deliver the right person for your team.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what our existing clients have to say about us.
"We have exclusively used Richard Lloyd for all of our financial recruitment needs for many years now. We find that Richard Lloyd takes the time to closely understand the requirements of the position in question and therefore only sends us individuals who would clearly be suitable in that role. The extra care they take before forwarding a candidate saves us a lot of time and helps to fill the role as quickly and smoothly as possible. We have been very happy with the service provided by Richard Lloyd who have supplied us with long service key financial staff at all levels over the years." Ronnie K | Chief Financial Officer | Property Industry
"As a returned expat in 2012, I found the Sydney job market was unwelcoming due to my lack of recent local experience, until I met with Richard Lloyd. By focussing on my industry experience and other strengths, I soon secured a job. I am currently working in the healthcare industry as a result of Richard Lloyd, which is an area that has always been of interest. It is comforting knowing I am looked after by intelligent, professional recruitment specialists." Sally H | Finance Manager | Healthcare