Our client is a leading financial services company that is rapidly expanding. They are searching for a Senior Accountant to join and become an integral part of the team. This is a business with a great culture and unique working environment that places a huge emphasis on creating a place to work that is second to none. You will report in to a well-qualified and knowledgeable Financial Controller that thrives on training and development. This is a fantastic environment where you will be nurtured and be given plenty of opportunities to develop.
As the right hand person to the Financial Controller, this Senior Accountant role will be responsible for a broad set of accounting duties including:
- Month end reporting tasks
- Financial and Management reporting
- Fixed Asset reporting
- Assistance with audit and tax compliance
- Managing the BAS, GST and Payroll tax
- Providing back up to accounts payable and receivable
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Prior experience with Financial Services will be advantageous
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Accountant position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4427 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.