Our ASX-listed client is a world leader within the Financial Services industry, offering a wide range of services and products both locally and internationally. The highly professional offices are in the heart of the CBD. Internally, they are a highly-stable business with a reputation for retaining and developing their staff. Operating to the highest global standards, our client works with their own wide ranging customer base to help them prosper and grow. With a commitment to building a diverse, high performing team across the organisation, our client has created a fantastic environment to develop your career and take advantage of the progression opportunities that arise. This high energy team is led by a manager with a focus on training and mentoring, a setting which encourages you to thrive.
Reporting to the Head of Management Reporting and working within the wider Management Reporting team, you will provide financial and management services to the group. Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Developing management reports and models to analyse financial performance
- Assisting in the annual budget and 3 Year Plan preparation
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management and board reports, including reporting on ratios, key transaction and revenue statistics and KPI's
- Producing routine and ad-hoc financial management information
- Assisting in the preparation of revenue and expense forecasts
- Preparing and distributing monthly expense and revenue reports for business units, and provide variance analysis
- Calculation and analysis of various rebate schemes where applicable
- Assisting with monthly project and capex reporting
To be considered for the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- CA / CPA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Significant experience with Management Reporting, including preparation of Financial Statements
- Strong technical accounting background including business partnering, project management, and analytical skills
- Exposure to Financial Services would be highly advantageous
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5319 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.