Our client is an Australian healthcare and community support organisation with a legacy of caring stretching over 200 years. Their mission includes, mental health, aged care, hospitals, teenage welfare and disability support, as well as offering support to a range to disadvantaged people. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The Senior Management team that surround you live and breathe the core values of the organisation and will offer you every support to ensure your role is a success.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Director your key responsibilities will be to drive forward the Finance and Business Planning function across the group. The key, high-level deliverables of the role will involve:
- Playing a key role in formulating the high-level budget and business planning for the group and consolidated division functions
- Co-coordinating the preparation of the annual budget and reforecasts for their key services
- Review of the asset management, liability management and capital management processes
- Supporting the business strategy planning and reporting process
- Undertaking appropriate commercial analysis of operational business activities, property evaluation and input into key tenders
- Management of the Business Planning and Accounts Payable teams of 8 staff
To be considered for this Financial Planning & Analysis Director, we are keen to talk with talented professionals, ideally who meet the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience business partnering with a diverse array of stakeholders
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills gained either in a Senior Management Accountant, FP&A Manager, Finance Business Partner capacity (or equivalent)
- Desire to work for a faith-based organisation and to make a positive impact
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Planning & Analysis Director role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5034 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.