Our client is part of an Australian owned engineering group that has an excellent local operation here in Australia. With a friendly corporate culture they have a great working environment that really promotes a healthy work life balance and they have exciting plans for the future. This Financial Accountant role reports to a very supportive and talented Financial Controller who will really help grow your career and train and mentor you.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Financial Accountant role has a varied and broad remit. The major responsibilities are as below:
- Monthly Financial reporting and all associated general ledger maintenance
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Provide detailed analytical support to senior management
- Preparation of BAS, GST and FBT
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification (CA/CPA)
- Prior experience in the engineering industry
- Experience with Pronto
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 4795 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.