Our client is a leading education provider than has a long and successful history. With a friendly professional culture they have a great working environment that really promotes a healthy work life balance and they have exciting plans for the future. This Financial / Management Accountant role reports to a very supportive and talented Finance Manager who will really help grow your career and train and mentor you.
This Financial/Management Accountant role has a varied and broad remit. The major responsibilities are as below:
- Monthly Financial reporting and all associated general ledger maintenance
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Provide detailed analytical support to senior management
- Preparation of BAS, GST and FBT
- Work closely with both finance and non-finance stakeholders in a support and value add capacity
- Assist with various projects to add value across the business
- Ensure the accurate preparation / reporting of monthly results
To be considered for this Financial / Management Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification (CA/CPA)
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong month end accounting skills
If you are keen to apply for this Financial / Management Accountant role, please contact Geoff Balmer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5642, quoting reference 4620 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.