Our client is a successful ASX Listed Infrastructure business operating in a booming sector. They have enjoyed significant year on year growth and a hugely successful track record. Operating from modern offices located next to public transport they are looking for a high performing Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. Working in an atmosphere of continuous learning and mentorship, you will be rewarded for your dedication to the role with internal promotions and further learning opportunities across this organization. This is a company that has a great team culture and can offer excellent career growth.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be working in a talented finance team reporting to a CA qualified Financial Controller who thrives on developing and mentoring his team. This role is responsible for:
- Accurate month end reporting
- Allocation of Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
You will also need to interface with managers across the business and produce ad-hoc operational reports.
To apply for this Financial Accountant role you will have:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of accounting experience
- An accounting degree and preferably studying towards your CA/CPA qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite, together with a strong attention to detail and a ‘can do’ work ethic
- Preferably has used a large Accounting software
- Experience with intercompany transactions
- Solid financial accounting skills and strong reconciliation skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Breina Abo at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 4534 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.